[Ifeffit] PIPs detectors

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 9 08:46:37 CST 2009

Hi all,

A colleague at a company that, for some reason, blocks mail from this
mailing list asked me a question the other day that I don't have an
immediate answer for.  I told him I would pass his question along to
the list and forward him any answers.

He asks:

  I've looked over the Canberra website, but I am a little confused
  about what specifications I should go for.  To be absolutely honest,
  I have never seen a PIPs detector/chip in person as they have always
  has the Al/Mylar film attached.  Would you happen to have a
  specifications/model list for one of these devices (and the
  requisite type of BNC connector that I need)?  I would greatly
  appreciate any direction that you could offer.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov