[Ifeffit] Two absorbing atom sites

Richard Mayes rtmayes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:33:16 CST 2009

Yun,

I have no experience with dopants, but I know it has been discussed on the
mail list.  A quick search of the mail list should turn up some valuable
information (Google helps with that, restrict the domain to
http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/ in Google's advanced
search).

Also, I think this was also discussed in a tutorial or workshop listed on
www.xafs.org at one time.  You may want to look there as well.

HTH,
-Richard