[Ifeffit] Installing Athena on a Mac

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 2 15:29:08 CST 2009

Minna,

As I point out regularly on the mailing list, I am not a Mac user and
do not maintain the mac packages.  You really need to inquire on the
mailing list for support in that area -- that way you will actually
find the people who *can* help you.

Here are some recent threads on the mailing list regarding Mac
installation issues:

http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2009-September/009018.html
  http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2009-October/009077.html

Perhaps your answer is there.  If not, please feel free to make a new
request for help on the list.

Here is more information about the resources available to you:

  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/BruceRavel/FormLetters/HelpRequest

As I explain there, the mailing list should always be your first stop
when you have a question about the software.

PS: If any of the Mac users out there would like to update the
Macintosh Issues section of

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/FAQ/Installing_Ifeffit

that would be really splendid.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov