[Ifeffit] The dependence of So2 on neighboring atoms

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri May 1 09:08:54 CDT 2009

JeongEunSuk,

You may find this recent paper by John Rehr and his team useful.  It
outlines recent progress in Feff in computing intrinsic losses with an
multipole model.  Errors in intrinsic losses are among the many "sins"
that Matt refers to and so is related to the evaluation of S02 in a fit.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.crhy.2008.08.004

HTH,