[Ifeffit] Figure conversion - color to b/w

Jenny Cai jennyh_cai at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 16 11:21:14 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I submitted a manuscript where XANES least-squares peak fitting was used. A figure (attached with this email) was copied from Athena. The problem is that the reviewer asked me to change the color peaks to black and white with diferent types of lines. I was trying to figure it out by myself, but failed. Could anyone help me out? Thank you in advance!

Jenny

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.