[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Frenkel, Anatoly frenkel at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 11 16:49:11 CDT 2009

I would like to be proven wrong but my feeling is, without even knowing anything about this particular system, that one cannot observe Fe-Fe pair at that distance in such complex case.
However, to approach it more rigorously, the first step would be to examine the relative "importance" factors of different paths in the output of FEFF. If Fe-Fe path is well isolated in distance and importance from others (in reality, it probably is not the case) it can be done, otherwise - not.

Anatoly