[Ifeffit] Request for Foil Spectra

Kelly, Shelly Shelly.Kelly at uop.com
Tue Mar 3 14:49:34 CST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning on submitting a small EXAFS 14 paper on the comparison of
S02 from different beamlines using foils of Cu, Pd, Ag, and Au spectra.

I've raided the APS/XOR data for Cu and Ag spectra from all around the
APS ring. If you would like to donate foil spectra to the cause, we will
include you as an author.

Please also send the thickness and source of the foil, the beamline that
it was collected on, and a reference for the beamline (if possible).

I'm not sure that the paper will include all 4 edges. I'm mostly
interested in Cu and Ag since I have a fairly complete set of those
already.

Thanks for your help,

Shelly