[Ifeffit] ODP: problem with E0 (enot) parameters

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Sat Jun 20 15:39:37 CDT 2009

My email system didn't even let the message through, so I lost the
thread for a bit.

On the other hand, I for one DO want to encourage people to attach
stuff that's less than 2 Mb when appropriate. It's very convenient to
have, say, an Artemis project file to look at in some cases, and I
often look at/write responses to these emails when I'm not connected
to the web and thus can't follow a link.

Is that an OK rule of thumb with the rest of you? Under 2 Mb => OK to
attach; over 2 Mb use a link? Or would people prefer a lower threshold?

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College