[Ifeffit] problem with E0 (enot) parameters

joshua jason kas hebhop at u.washington.edu
Sat Jun 20 09:50:38 CDT 2009

As Anatoly mentioned, feff6 overestimates e0 (the Fermi energy). This
is at least partially due to the use of overlapped atomic potential. The
problem is fixed when the self-consistent potentials are used in feff8. If
no self-consistency is used, I believe feff6 and feff8 give very similar
results.
Josh