[Ifeffit] problem with E0 (enot) parameters

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Fri Jun 19 07:48:41 CDT 2009

Hi Darek,

OK, so if the K, H, and O don't affect the fit much for the C and N,
and the K, H, and O are returning nonsensical values, then a logical
possibility is that the E0's for C and N are correct. If you add 12 eV
to the E0 you chose in Athena, where in the spectrum does it fall? Is
it still before the white line? If so, it seems to me you don't have a
problem. If not, then we have to ponder further.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College