[Ifeffit] problem with E0 (enot) parameters

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Fri Jun 19 05:22:35 CDT 2009

Hi Zajac,

What happens if you constrain all E0's to be the same? In the fit
where they come out large, what are the uncertainties in the E0's?
What are their correlations with other fitted parameters? There has
been some debate in this list on the past as to how useful it is to
allow for different E0's for different paths. It may be that Artemis
is shifting the E0's for those paths in lieu of some other correlated
parameter.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College