[Ifeffit] Radial distribution

Kelly, Shelly Shelly.Kelly at uop.com
Thu Jun 18 09:51:38 CDT 2009

Hi Eug,

I'm not sure that I understand your question. Do you mean that your ran FEFF and want to plot the magnitude of the Fourier transform of the FEFF calculation?  If so, you will want to use Artemis for that.   There is information about how to use Artemis on the tutorials page of www.xafs.org. Please ask again, if I misunderstood.

Cheers,
Shelly