[Ifeffit] Primitive unit cell from .cif file

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jun 17 14:10:19 CDT 2009

Hi Josh,

If I understand your question, I think that Atoms does what you want.  Running the command line tool as "atoms -p" turns the attached cif file into the attached "p1.inp" file.  You can do the same thing inside of Artemis using "write special output" in the Theory menu.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Methods Group at Brookhaven National Laboratory

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel