[Ifeffit] Xanes peaks fitting with Athena: no data on output

Ismael Graff graff at fisica.ufpr.br
Wed Jun 10 09:21:58 CDT 2009

Dear Bruce,

thank you very much for your prompt answer. An user of Athena that
participates in the mailing list gave me a way to get the data of the
fitted curves. Shortly, I use the log file to get the functions parameters
and, with the definition of the functions, I go to Origin and generate the
curves. So, I can plot the fitted curves with the experimental data.

Kind regards, Ismael.