[Ifeffit] pgplot on mac os x 10.5.6 (Matthew Ginder-Vogel)

Renske van der Veen renske.vanderveen at psi.ch
Thu Jun 4 03:01:56 CDT 2009

Hello,

I encountered the same problem with the 1.2.10 version of ifeffit
(ifeffit-1.2.10-Mac10.4_Intel_horae66.dmg downloaded via
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Downloads) on my Mac (also Mac OS X
version 10.5.6).

Instead I downloaded iXAFS (iXAFSinstall.tar.gz) from the same website for
which pgplot works fine.

Best regards,
Renske

On 02.06.09 19:00, "ifeffit-request at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov"
<ifeffit-request at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov> wrote:

> pgplot on mac os x 10.5.6 (Matthew Ginder-Vogel)

Message: 1