[Ifeffit] Problems with potential overlap for small molecule

joshua jason kas hebhop at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:18:25 CDT 2009

Hi Renske,
In order to solve the overlap problem, I tried some of the standard
methods of fixing these problems, i.e. using
the FOLP cards and such with no luck. This will take some time to debug,
but we are looking into it.

As for the negative density problem, this is something that we have worked
on, and know how to fix, but will also take some time.
Cheers,
Josh Kas