[Ifeffit] Comparing similar peak positions in Fourier transformwith fitting results

Kelly, Shelly Shelly.Kelly at uop.com
Wed Jul 29 03:44:10 CDT 2009

Hi Hashem,

You might find it useful to plot the data and the path using the real part of the FT with an offset for all three data sets and the same path for all three data sets. To do this you need to set the offset value in the "traces" tab in Artemis.  Then highlight all the data sets and the path.

HTH,
Shelly