[Ifeffit] inquire

Hiroshi Oji oji-h at spring8.or.jp
Tue Jul 21 03:25:27 CDT 2009

Hi, Matsuura-san

I also got the same plot as Adam mentioned.

I agree with the Adam's comment. In addition, you had better check that
dk parameter for Athena is the same as that for Artemis.

If it isn't work, why not try the latest version of Athena (0.8.059) &
Artemis (0.8.013)? According to the header section of your attached file
(input_data.chi), you seem to be using the older version of Athena
(0.8.050).

best regards,

Hiroshi Oji