[Ifeffit] inquire

Adam Webb adam.webb at desy.de
Tue Jul 21 02:12:15 CDT 2009

Hi,

I suspect that the k-weighting for the plots are actually different. I
played around with your data and I get the same plot for Artemis and
Athena. However, Artemis might be a little confusing in that it has two
controls for k-weight. On the left side you have the fitting controls
including fitting range and k-weight. On the right you have plotting
controls including range and k-weight. These controls are independent
which means that the plot can be different than the fit. Try plotting in
k space first and check that the y-axis scale is the same for both.

Unfortunately, I was not able to duplicate file output problem . I
selected the data and used the file menu to output to a file and it worked.

Cheers,
Adam