[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 77, Issue 8

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 02:20:54 CDT 2009

 Hello Sir,

                I am fitting Cu2O at room temperature. I got the point. So,
the negative value of SS parameter is due to the low value of SO2 guessed by
artemis. I have done the fitting again by fixing the value of SO2 to 0.7.
Now I am gettig positive value of SS parameter which is around 0.007. Please
tell me from where I can get the standard value of SO2 calculated
theoretically in the literature.

with regards

Abhijeet Gaur

Dear Abhijit,