[Ifeffit] Re : Cu2O fitting

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Sat Jul 4 09:46:28 CDT 2009

Hi Abhijeet:

i think you have to start by looking back at your original data.  The
Chi(k) looks very iffy for a crystalline material such as the kind you are
model.  Could you send your Athena project with the original data?  My
suspicion is that the first peak is mostly due to poor background
subtraction.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://www.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org