[Ifeffit] Fitting Cu2O

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Jul 3 10:54:52 CDT 2009

Hi Abhijeet:

I wasnot able to view the BMP.  Perhaps a PNG or JGP would be a better
format.  in any case, a figure is very hard to assess.  My incilnation is
to say that you hve something very wrong with your fitting if your SS is
negative.  This is not really very physical.

If you could attache your artemis project file, it would allow others to
anszer your questions more effectively.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://www.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org