[Ifeffit] EXAFS data

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Jan 28 08:13:18 CST 2009

Hi Abhijeet:

The Farrel Lytle data is in the form of staps with calibration points.
You need to make a conversion to energy.  Grant Bunker sent me this
description a while ago.  I have written a Python program to do the
conversion but have had no time to finish it off and make it really
useful.

Hope this helps

carlo