[Ifeffit] SCF cards in EXAFS and SO2 of CO, Mn and Cu

JeongEunSuk eunsuk1986 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:31:47 CST 2009

Hello everyone I am using FEFF8.0 for the analysis of EXAFS. In FEFF, SCF card is for the calculation of self-consistent potential. I usually omitted SCF card for EXAFS. Is it right?   Because the potential affects phase shift, I think that SCF card is also used in the analysis of EXAFS.  which is correct, using SCF card or not  in EXAFS? and I have another requirement. Could I know SO2  of Co, Mn and Cu? If anyone know those, would you show me?