[Ifeffit] book chapter

Dominik Samuelis d.samuelis at fkf.mpg.de
Fri Jan 16 06:52:43 CST 2009

Dear Luanga,

the full citation is:

Kelly, S.D., D. Hesterberg, and B. Ravel. 2008. Analysis of soils and
minerals using X-ray absorption spectroscopy. p. 387-464; in A. L. Ulery
and R. Drees (Eds.): Methods of Soil Analysis – Part 5. Mineralogical
Methods; Soil Sci. Soc. Am., Madison, WI. ISBN-13: 978-0891188469.

Many thanks to Shelly, Dean and Bruce for putting together such a great
piece of XAFS knowledge. In my opinion, it really fills the gap, in
terms of information about XAFS experiments and data processing, that
was there since Rehr's and Albers' excellent Rev. Mod. Phys. paper about
XAFS theory.

Cheers,
dominik

--
Dr. Dominik Samuelis
d.samuelis at fkf.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institut für Festkörperforschung
Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
Heisenbergstr. 1
70569 Stuttgart
Germany
Phone +49-711-689-1769