[Ifeffit] Attachment

Dominik Samuelis d.samuelis at fkf.mpg.de
Mon Feb 23 09:57:07 CST 2009

Dear Abhijeet,

you could just have used google to find out about the winmail.dat file.
This is just one of the many ways how Outlook sends attachments, and
there's a gazillion of ways of opening winmail.dat even on non-windows
platforms. Anyway, I've re-attached the cu.png file that Bruce has sent
to the list, in a more readable way.

Cheers,
dominik

abhijeet gaur wrote:
> Hi  Dr. Bruce
>                 Actually I got the idea that we had to take into
> account the multiple scatterring path during fitting. But I am not able
> open the attachment that you have send , it is some vlc media file. Can
> you please send it in some other format like pdf.I will be very
> thankfull to you.
>

> Abhijeet

Dr. Dominik Samuelis
d.samuelis at fkf.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institut für Festkörperforschung
Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
Heisenbergstr. 1
70569 Stuttgart
Germany
Phone +49-711-689-1769