[Ifeffit] Mo EXAFS

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 12 11:50:37 CST 2009

Dear Mehdi,

Sorry for taking so long to respond, and hope you'll again forgive me
for forwarding this message to the Ifeffit mailing list.

I actually have taken very little data on Mo compounds.  I don't know
what is in the Lytel database for the compounds you list, either. But
I'll bet that someone on this list can help you out....

--Matt