[Ifeffit] Artemis parameter

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:52:26 CST 2009

Hi Scott,
                   I know that alpha is not a temperature expansion
coefficient .I guess it is a volume expansion coefficient( tell me if I am
right).
Actually I want to know that is it necessary to fit Ei, 3rd, 4th, cumulant
in the fitting procedure .If yes then please tell me  how to get them
involve in the fit .when I give parameter like   guess 3rd, guess 4th .
Artemis dont take them . And about Ei I am completely blank.I dont know how
to use itand from where i will get it. One more thing is that I am fitting
Cu foil, CuO and Cu2O , so how many number of paths should I take . And
Thanks a lot for your suggestions

With regards

Abhijeet