[Ifeffit] too large screen size of the open-file dialog in Athena

Gleb Pokrovski pokrovsk at lmtg.obs-mip.fr
Tue Feb 3 10:10:19 CST 2009

Thank you Bruce,

Dragging the windows to the very top  did not make the OK button
accessible on that computer.

In constant, editing  the athena.ini file helps!
We were obliged to reduce the font sizes by a factor of 1.5 from the
initial values, however, to
see the OK button, all font sizes are between 7 and 6 on this computer now.
It is  a little bit  small, but the guy is happy and able to work.

Another solution would be that proposed by Gael, provided you don't
click on the right part of the dialog.

Thank all of you again.

Gleb