[Ifeffit] too large screen size of the open-file dialog in Athena

Gleb Pokrovski pokrovsk at lmtg.obs-mip.fr
Tue Feb 3 07:53:11 CST 2009

Hello,

One of my student faced with a 'strange ' problem with the last version
of  Athena (ifeffit 1.2.11.exe )
He is using a laptop Acer  ASPIRE ONE (screen size 9.2 inch) running
under windows XP.

The size of the window in the open-file dialog of athena is too big, so
that the lower part of the dialog containing
the magic button 'OK' is hidden (please see attached pdf file). We found
no way to assess to this part,
and consequently we are not able to open a data file.
Changing screen resolution on Windows does not help.

Has someone else already experienced this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance

Gleb Pokrovski