[Ifeffit] Fwd: Guessed parameter and Einstien temperature

abhijeet gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:32:32 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

I  am giving artemis the following parameters:

     guess amp  1
     def  delr  alpha*reff
     guess enot 0
     def  ss debye(temp,thetad)
     set alpha .0002
     set  thetad  343
     set  temp    298
   But I am not getting a very good fit. The value of debye temperature is
343 for Cu( Kittel book)  but I got to know that some persons even guessed
the value of thetad as 285+-16 . I am not getting that how we can guess the
value of alpha and thetad   . Also I am not getting the value of Ei, 3rd and
4th cumulant in the fit results . So How can I get the value of these
parameters in the fit results .

 With thanks

 Abhijeet Gaur