[Ifeffit] Lattice parameters: EXAFS vs. XRD

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Wed Dec 30 12:17:26 CST 2009

Thanks, Matt--you give a complete and satisfying discussion of this on
January 23 on this list. I forgot about that because it came at the
tail end of a long discussion as to whether C3 could ever be 0, but I
suspect what you said then was rattling around in the back of my head
and only settled in last week.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College