[Ifeffit] spline clamps in ifeffit code

Jan Stoetzel j.stoetzel at uni-wuppertal.de
Tue Dec 15 02:22:06 CST 2009

Hi,

I compared the background subtracted data of my code with the data I
got with Athena and with my code the data always looked as if the
spline clamps did not work, since the chi(k) curve was diverging at
the border at high k-values...
However since you said the syntax is correct I tried it again today
with a new script and now it works fine so probably there was some
other stupid error.

So sorry for bothering you and thanks for the answer which was very
helpful :),

Jan

--
Dipl.-Phys. Jan Stötzel
Fachbereich C / Physik, Bergische Universität Wuppertal

E-mail: j.stoetzel at uni-wuppertal.de
phone: +49 202 439-3105, fax: -3101, secretary: -3102
http://hydrogen.physik.uni-wuppertal.de/index.html