[Ifeffit] Athena linux version problem

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Dec 9 12:00:38 CST 2009

Hi Nelson:

The problem is that your font sizes are too large for the screen.  YOu
will have to change them but the only way to do this is by hand.  You need
to edit the file .horae/athenarc and change the font sizes listed at the
bottom.  Reduce the number until you get the display you want.  For my
wide screen display, I use the following:

[fonts]
smbold=Helvetica 6 bold
tiny=Helvetica 4 normal
med=Helvetica 8 normal
medit=Helvetica 8 italic
bold=Helvetica 8 bold
boldit=Helvetica 8 bold italic
large=Helvetica 10 normal
fixed=Courier 10
entry=Courier 8
entrybold=Courier 8 bold
small=Helvetica 6 normal

You might need to do this for .horae/artemisrc as well.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://www.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org