[Ifeffit] Mackale's Table for backscattering amplitude

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Dec 3 08:50:42 CST 2009

Sorry, I hit the "send" key too soon.  I meant to say that it looks like
you have to contact the journal for the supplementary material.  You might
also try contacting the authors who are at Argonne for it (particularly
Veal).

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://www.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org