[Ifeffit] limits for second shell

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Fri Aug 21 10:49:09 CDT 2009

Hi Eugenio,

Perform your analysis on the data, using different values for k-max.
If you are successfully extracting structural information which is
different from the standard, you will find fitted parameters which:

--are stable with changes in k-max

--take on values that are different from those for the standard,
taking into account the error bars (i.e. the values for the standard
do not fall within the error bars for the sample for at least one
parameter)

--are stable with changes in k-weight.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College