[Ifeffit] Installation of FEFF8 on IFEFFIT

Zajac, Dariusz A. dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Tue Aug 11 02:09:37 CDT 2009

Hi
indeed it works. but I have read in Ifeffit mailing list that it is
sugested to copy new feff file not only to       *\Ifeffit\bin directory
but also to *\Ifeffit\bin\sixpack\fefftemp
than in Artemis I have changed parameters:
  preferences/feff/feff_executable --> new feff file
  preferences/atoms/feff_version --> no. 8
  preferences/atoms/template --> feff8_exafs
I work with Ifeffit under Windows XP SP3

greetings
darek