[Ifeffit] residual saving

Richard Mayes rtmayes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:42:31 CDT 2009

Guvenc,

There are 2 ways that I know of:  the first is "save residual" under the
File menu.  You may have to save the chi(k) and the residuals separately (I
have never done this so I'm not sure on the exact procedure) and then
overlay the plots in some graphing software similar to Excel.

The second is to save the picture showing the fit and the residuals as a
metafile and import the image into PowerPoint and modify the image (line
size, line colors, etc) using the drawing options (the procedure for this is
found here:
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/FAQ/HoraeQuestions?highlight=(Horae)|(faq)#head-2536b76fd9a517c8cff6b367d89e9fd03cbf5999
).

-Richard