[Ifeffit] Linear combination fitting

mzhu at udel.edu mzhu at udel.edu
Wed Apr 8 14:53:30 CDT 2009

Hello Dominik,
  Based on your reply about LCF analysis, is the following statement true?

  "If the component sum is close to 1, it means that no significant component is missed in the LCF fitting."

  If it's true, could you please provide some reference articles for that? Thanks.

Best wishes,

Mengqiang Zhu

Mengqiang Zhu
Ph.D Candidate