[Ifeffit] Linear combination fitting

Kelly, Shelly Shelly.Kelly at uop.com
Tue Apr 7 08:37:43 CDT 2009

Hi Guven,

Wow that is amazing. Would you share your Athena project file with us?
I believe that it is possible but I'm a bit surprised that the numbers
flip so evenly. What happens when you increase the energy range on the
xanes fit so that it includes more of the EXAFS features?  And what
happens when you decrease the k-range and lower the k-range so that it
includes more of the xanes features?

Look at the unique parts of the spectra that belong to each component in
the xanes and chi spectra, that should help you see why the values are
coming out the way that they are.

Shelly

ZnO.Also
> I done linear combination fit , but at  fitting space norm(E),ZnO
weight
> is 0.779 and ZnTiO3 is 0.221 then I changed fitting space is chi(k)
ZnO