[Ifeffit] Mixed Multiple scattering shell

Frenkel, Anatoly frenkel at bnl.gov
Wed Apr 1 13:03:36 CDT 2009

Could be helpful: RbBr, KBr, RbCl, AgBr(x)Cl(1-x) etc.l:

A. Frenkel, E. A. Stern, M. Qian, and M. Newville,
Multiple - scattering x-ray-absorption fine-structure analysis and thermal expansion of alkali halides,
Phys. Rev. B 48 , 12449 (1993).

A. Frenkel, E. A. Stern, A. Voronel, M. Qian, and M. Newville,
Buckled crystalline structure in mixed ionic salts,
Phys. Rev. Lett., 71 , 3485 (1993).

A. Frenkel, E. A. Stern, A. Voronel, M. Qian, and M. Newville,
Solving the structure of disordered mixed salts,
Phys. Rev. B 49 , 11662 (1994).

A. Frenkel, A. Voronel, A. Katzir, M. Newville, and E. A. Stern,
Buckled crystalline structure of disordered mixed salts,
Physica B 208 & 209 , 334 (1995).

Anatoly