[Ifeffit] plot linetypes option in athena windows version

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Mon Sep 22 07:05:19 CDT 2008

Hi Malte,

Don't do this for a thesis! Athena was never intended to produce
publication-quality graphs. Export the data and read it into whatever
graphing program your institution normally uses. Even Excel (or its
open-source equivalents) gives you more control than Athena.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College