[Ifeffit] Bugs in Athena under Windows

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Sun Sep 14 21:20:43 CDT 2008

Hi Timna,

But I could read in the project file, merge the data either as mu,
norm, or chi, and plot the data.   For us to help,  you have to be
more specific about what you did.  Like, you read in the project (do
you read in all the data sets? -- I don't know) and then what buttons
and menu items do you select, in what order.  Really, we're not there
to see and there is no point in us trying to guess.

I'm pretty sure the problem as nothing to do with grwnd -- my guess is
that it is not plotting because the commands aren't being from ifeffit
to grwnd.

--Matt