[Ifeffit] Bugs in Athena under Windows

Timna-Josua Kuehn kuehn at physik.uni-bonn.de
Sun Sep 14 07:45:21 CDT 2008

Thanks for checking this so quick. To give more details: after I have merged
the datafiles I can not plot the data in any space anymore. Athena seems to
process the data for plotting, but the plot program GrWnd does not respond,
so this kind of problem is probably related to GrWnd only. However, when
trying to merge something else inside this file, for example only 2 scans,
the resulting merged datagroup is identical to the initial one, so Athena is
not working properly too.

Regards

Timna-Josua Kuehn