[Ifeffit] Bugs in Athena under Windows

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 12 08:00:02 CDT 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008 05:54:40 Timna-Josua Kuehn wrote:
> I attached a standard athena project file to this mail, in order to
> demonstrate the bug that follows a merging process. The project file
> contains 4 standard EXAFS measurements of a PtCo3/C nanoparticle (+ref)
> which shall be merged. As I told before the merging works, but afterwards I
> can not do anything else, the program hangs up. This bug does appear under
> Windows XP.c

Thanks for following up with the project file.

There is no obvious problem in that project file -- it works as I
would expect on my own computer.  So right now, I am leaning towards
Matt's suggestion that it is a problem in how the windows executables
were built.  I need to budget some time to investigate these
windows-related issues and then, presumably, rebuild the executables
and prepare and update.  I'll try to do that by early next week....

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov