[Ifeffit] Noise level in XANES spectrum

Zajac, Dariusz dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Tue Sep 9 03:12:42 CDT 2008

Hi Pushan,
can you tell more about the experiment and the way of data collecting?
how did you measure your samples? which method did you use? what kind of
samples do you have?
the answer of your question is not stricted, but generaly I would say
that the noise level should be independent of the samples, did you
change something on the beamline or program between
samples/measurements? e.g. sample time, no. of repeats, you moved in
/out detector, amplification gain, etc....
kicaj