[Ifeffit] ODP: enrgy-axis-expansion

Zajac, Dariusz dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Tue Sep 9 03:03:46 CDT 2008

hi
so, I think, in case of converting time scale to energy - this should be
supported by beamline (beamline scientist) somehow...
if there is any nonlinearity of the converion factor (Anatoly  - what
whould happened if D parameter is time/energy dependent?) I think only
reference spectra can help -  do you have it Syed?
if you have all needed parameters the calibration can be relatively
quickly done in some other programs, also in macro (for many files)
but that's my speculations
kicaj