[Ifeffit] ODP: enrgy-axis-expansion

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Sep 8 15:59:08 CDT 2008

On Monday 08 September 2008 16:40:47 Zajac, Dariusz wrote:
> I do not clearly understood what you mean. could you explain it more
> precisely? do you want to replace the x scale from energy to time? if you
> want only set the edge energy use E0

Apparently (and Khalid or Anatoly should correct me if I am wrong), they
are collecting data as a function of time in quick scan mode.  They
then have the problem of converting time to energy.  If the mono speed
is recorded somehow incorrectly, then there is an accordian effect
throughout the data. I think that Khalid wants to be able to adjust
this accordian effect to correct the energy scale of teh data.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov