[Ifeffit] enrgy-axis-expansion

Anatoly Frenkel frenkel at bnl.gov
Mon Sep 8 12:59:42 CDT 2008

Khalid, what you can do is to note how much the higher energy (at energy E1)
feature is shifted from what you think it should be (let's say by the amount
of D eV), provided that you fixed the lower energy point to what you wanted
(say, E0). Then, you should transfer the data into a spreadsheet and apply
linear scaling:

E --> E0 + (E-E0)*D

It will ensure that in the range between E0 and E1 the data are linearly
stretched or compressed, depending on the sign of D.

Anatoly

=

  _____