[Ifeffit] A problem with Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Sep 3 12:48:53 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 13:27:37 NIRAWAT THAMMAJAK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> May I ask a short question here. I don't know why now Athena cannot open
> any data files. It is said "you have not used any memory yet" in the
> bottom.* *I have tried to go back and used the older version (1.2.10),
> which once it used to work very well, and it started to have the same
> problem. I've heard about bug stuff in a former mailing list, but i don't
> know how to solve it. It would be very grateful if you could let me know a
> short solution for this.

Nirawat.

This is not enough information for me to diagnose the problem.

Open a command rpompt window and enter the following command:

   C:\> cd C:\Program Files\Ifeffit\bin
   C:\> runner athena

Presumably, error messages will be written to the window.  Let us know
what they say.

Another possibility: you are trying to import a data file in some
weird format that Ifeffit/Athena cannot understand.  In that case, you
might consider posting an example of that weird data file format.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov